Well it’s Sunday, and after a bit of travel this past week, it’s good to be home. I enjoyed cool, autumnal weather in southeastern Philadelphia and took in good food and good people, but there’s something extra cozy about waking up in your own bed. Not to mention the welcome home I received: dinner at The House Brasierre and theater tickets to “Anything Goes.” Enough about my weekend – wouldn’t want to make you too jealous.
- Had a great meal with friends at this BYOB, if you’re ever in the area.
- 50 things to do with kale, courtesy of Chocolate and Zucchini
- Another cookbook gift potential for this holiday season: Jerusalem. Fragrantly spiced dishes, stories, and stunning photography.
- Some thanksgiving prep advice from DALS.
- And editorial on the future of Thanksgiving
Here’s a preview of tomorrow’s food post: