A big thanks to Annie over the The Little GSP for nominating this blog for the Liebster Award. This award is given from one blogger to another in the spirit of celebrating the blogs you enjoy. There are rules attached to it, but they’re pretty fun.
- Post eleven facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create eleven questions for people you’ve nominated.
- Choose eleven people (with fewer than 200 followers) to give this award to and link them in your post.
- Go to their page and tell them.
- Remember, no tag backs.
My 11 Facts
- At least once a week, I let Parker con me into giving him double treats. He’s just that cute.
- I like to dance in the kitchen when I’m making dinner or baking.
- I like to put sparkling water in my apple juice.
- I play PC Games..well, really more like two games (diablo and gw2).
- I think it’s easier to shop for the house or the kitchen that it is for myself.
- When I don’t feel like cooking, my favorite fallback is stove top popcorn, crisp, cool apples, and cheese (preferably a sharp white cheddar or brie).
- I’m surprised that my patio garden is lasting as long as it currently has (almost 6 months). I have a terrible black thumb.
- I always take my coffee to work with my during the week, rather than drinking it at home.
- I don’t have cable or even network television; however, I probably watch more TV than I should thanks to Netflix.
- Our house revolves around a 10 pound Snowshoe Siamese. And boy, does that cat know it.
- I love shoes.
My 11 Questions from The Little GSP
- What is your all-time favorite movie? Difficult to say, put most likely the 1995 BBC Pride and Prejudice with Jennifer Ehle and Colin Firth.
- What do you eat for breakfast on a typical weekday? One of these three options: whole wheat toast with salted butter and Nutella, honey Greek yogurt with granola, or honey nut cheerios.
- Favorite blog post that you have ever written? I’ve really enjoyed most of my posts this year. If I had to choose one: Casey Cooks: Thai Chicken Curry. Who doesn’t like dinner cooked for them?
- Do you have any leftovers in your fridge right now? If so, what are they? Left over pasta from last night: leeks, peas, asparagus, orecchiete, and pork meatballs in a light marscarpone sauce. And some left over garbanzo and roasted tomato soup.
- Three favorite online shopping websites? Amazon.com, RueLala.com, and Harney and Sons.
- If you won $300 million in the lottery, what would you do with the money? Pay some bills, start or support an animal rescue, buy Parker a lifetime supply of treats, take a vacation, invest wisely, and buy my sister a horse.
- How many countries have you been to? Which ones? Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovak Republic, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Jamaica, the Bahamas,
- Favorite author and/or book from your childhood? Wynken, Blynken, and Nod
- Cats or Dogs? Parker.
- Did you go to college? Where? What did you study? Northern Arizona University: Marketing and English
- How many hours of sleep did you get last night? Seven and half or eight hours. And I’m still tired 😦
11 Questions for my Nominees
- Favorite Snack?
- What is your big goal for 2013?
- Coffee or tea?
- What do you enjoy the most about blogging?
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- If you were independently wealthy and didn’t “have” to work, how would you spend your time?
- Do you have a guilty pleasure television show? If so, what is it?
- How would spent an extra 30 minutes in your day?
- What are you currently reading?
- Ideal vacation?
- Which actor/actress would play you in a movie?
Just like Annie, I had a hard time finding the number of followers on many of these blogs; if it’s “over 200″…forgive me, my goal was to be in an acceptable range of that number Here are 10 goodies from my blogroll!
- The Sundress Chef
- Chez Sasha
- The Goodie Plate
- Old Vogue
- In Real Life
- Le Pirate
- At 350 Degrees
- Kitchen Inspirations
- Pretty Happy Baking
Thank you again for the nomination, Little GSP! Regular food posts will return next week!