Looking for last minute gift ideas? Here’s some points from my personal list. The list steps out of the kitchen, but even cooks need to non-kitchen related items.
1. Demeyere Profile 5 Star 9.4 Inch Fry Pan: Doesn’t it look beautiful? While I haven’t personally used one, the reviews are enough to convince you the perfect fry pan for the cook in your life.
2. Sharlet Warp, The North Face: Cute paired with jeans and boots or workout gear.
3. Aveda Nourish-Mint Smoothing Lip Color in blushed honey
4. Vegetable Literacy: A cook book with vegetables as the star. Perfect for those new year’s resolutions, and of course for the vegetarian in the family. Or just for the person who loves cook books. Gorgeous photos as well.
5. Ottolenghi, Jerusalem, Plenty: Inspire someone in your family to explore any of Ottolenghi’s bright, flavor infused cookbooks.
6. Make them something delicious, like this chocolate banana bread. Wouldn’t it look festive wrapped in parchment with a red ribbon?